I consider poetry my favorite of all the arts as it combines images like painting, meter and phrasing like music, shape like sculpture, and language like prose. Poetry is what I chose to study in school from the 7th grade poetry class with Mr. David Arnett to my Master's project with Dr. John Brugaletta. Below you will find a life of poetry I have written, thus far, I hope you enjoy.
- Ah, those early attempts at verse full of me, myself, and I!
- Poems written for
college, or during that time of exploration. Some are assignments, others not.
- Poems written for my degree of Master of Arts in English, Poetry Composition at CSUF
- An Epic poem based on an old tale first heard in a song by the folk rock group, Pentangle.
- What I have written postgraduate, when life's distractions distracted!
Really good stuff below!
- Poems I carry in my heart that have influenced me in more ways that I know. The list is building . . .
Poetry Magazine - A peerless periodical of the best contemporary poems in English being written today. If you love poetry, subscribe to Poetry!